How to post messages on the forum

A general discussion forum for everything and anything. (Covering topics such as the latest Acupuncture news and research, Acupuncture theory, clinical practice, clinical experiences and treatment.)

Moderators: JY, PeterG

Postby admin » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:49 pm

1. Register

Click on "Register" which is located at the top of the page (It has a little picture of a blue house).

2. Accept terms

Read the rules of the forum and then towards the bottom click on "I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age"

3. Setup Your account details

Enter a username, email address and password (twice to verify), your location and anything else you wish to share and then click submit. (You may leave the rest of the options set to their default if you are not sure what they do).

4. Start Posting Messages

You should now be logged into the forum with your account.

If you have opened a previous post that you would like to reply to choose "Post Reply".

If you wish to start a new post, choose the area first that you wish to post in (eg: General Discussion or Case Studies) and then click on "New Topic".
admin
Site Admin

new in town

Postby foxfox » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:26 pm

Hi there,

I'm from Portugal, and I'm very interested in acupuncture and moxa. I've been a practioner on myself to cure some injuries with sucess. So I've decided to do a full 5 years course.
Wish me luck.

Best regards

David
foxfox
Forum Newbie

Re: new in town

Postby Sensei » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:51 pm

Congratulations! Good luck with the course. You've made a great decision.

foxfox wrote:Hi there,

I'm from Portugal, and I'm very interested in acupuncture and moxa. I've been a practioner on myself to cure some injuries with sucess. So I've decided to do a full 5 years course.
Wish me luck.

Best regards

David
Sensei

Postby cleondann » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi... I am from new york. And interested in acupuncture discussion here. I am student. 8)
cleondann

Re: How to post messages on the forum

Postby Kelly1994 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:17 am

Hi, I am a student and a travel nurse. I am here to learn about acupuncture and want to know how it works. I hope I will get the answers what I'm looking for :)
Life isn't about getting and having, it's about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
Kelly1994

Return to Acupuncture Discussion Forum