Chinese Herbs Mail-Order/Herbalists

A general discussion forum for everything and anything. (Covering topics such as the latest Acupuncture news and research, Acupuncture theory, clinical practice, clinical experiences and treatment.)

Moderators: JY, PeterG

Chinese Herbs Mail-Order/Herbalists

Postby StevenB » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:51 pm

I am trying to find a Chinese Herbs Mail-Order/Herbalist anywhere in Australia, but in particular in Queensland, I live on the Gold Coast. So far I have not succeeded to locate one.

I am looking for a herbs that form a formula called Si NI San.

It seems that only Americans and English have access to mail order herbs, or am I wrong?

Thanks for any tips.
Cheers

Steven
StevenB
Forum Newbie

Postby HH » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:49 pm

Hi Steven

Not 100% sure what you are asking, but this is what i think it is you are asking..... apologies if not..

There are infact many places you can get these herbs. are you a practitioner or student or are you just looking for these for yourself. The most simplest option would be to contact acuneeds and get the herbs yourself if you are a practitioner/student. (Chai Hu/ Bupleurum, Zhi Shi/ Immature citrus, Bai Shao/ White Peony, Zhi Gan Cao/ honey fried licorice). www.acuneeds.com.au

If not, then guess you need to go and see a herbalist on the coast. www.naturaltherapypages.com.au

regards
HH
HH
Forum Newbie

Thanks for that

Postby StevenB » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:01 pm

Hi, and thanks for the reply.

What I am looking for is simply put a mail order firm in Australia that sells chinese herbs (not only extracts or formulas). So far I have not been able to locate on.

I have contacted acuneeds, but it seems they sell only ready made formulas, while I am interested in buying the raw material and mixing the herbs myself.

Anyone who knows a supplier that sells raw herbs (ingredients) to make a formula?
Cheers

Steven
StevenB
Forum Newbie

Re: Thanks for that

Postby PeterG » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:48 pm

Hey Steve, How you been?

Try Bayside Acupuncture at Brunswick heads (an hour south from the Gold Coast). They sell raw herbs.

http://www.baysideacupuncture.com/

Pete.

StevenB wrote:Hi, and thanks for the reply.

What I am looking for is simply put a mail order firm in Australia that sells chinese herbs (not only extracts or formulas). So far I have not been able to locate on.

I have contacted acuneeds, but it seems they sell only ready made formulas, while I am interested in buying the raw material and mixing the herbs myself.

Anyone who knows a supplier that sells raw herbs (ingredients) to make a formula?
PeterG

Re:

Postby repsahastu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:51 pm

HH wrote:Hi Steven

Not 100% sure what you are asking, but this is what i think it is you are asking..... apologies if not..

There are infact many places you can get these herbs. are you a practitioner or student or are you just looking for these for yourself. The most simplest option would be to contact acuneeds and get the herbs yourself if you are a practitioner/student. (Chai Hu/ Bupleurum, Zhi Shi/ Immature citrus, Bai Shao/ White Peony, Zhi Gan Cao/ honey fried licorice). http://www.acuneeds.com.au

If not, then guess you need to go and see a herbalist on the coast. http://theepicentre.com/spice/cinnamon/

regards
HH

Hi

I have gone through the link you have mentioned here but there was no option to make payment via bank.
repsahastu
Forum Newbie

Re: Chinese Herbs Mail-Order/Herbalists

Postby thomasbecker » Thu May 03, 2018 2:30 am

Thanks for the details! I heard that Bayside Acupuncture has developed into a professional natural healthcare centre.
http://customresearchpapers.ws/
thomasbecker
Forum Newbie

Return to Acupuncture Discussion Forum