Peripheral Neuropathy

A general discussion forum for everything and anything. (Covering topics such as the latest Acupuncture news and research, Acupuncture theory, clinical practice, clinical experiences and treatment.)

Moderators: JY, PeterG

Peripheral Neuropathy

Postby jozoo » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:43 am

I would like to know if acupuncture has been proven to help with severe peripheral neuropathy pain, caused by chemotherapy.
jozoo
Forum Newbie

Re: Peripheral Neuropathy

Postby philipqinglu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:49 pm

Very likely peripheral Neuropathy caused by chemotherapy, is the patient's Spleen and Stomach Qi has been damaged to treat this, need to tonify the Spleen and Stomach Qi and balance Yin and Yang, acupuncture can help, but it need to be carefully select points and methods.
philipqinglu
Forum Newbie

Postby ambrose » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Just out of interest what career did they move onto?
I moved out of TCM and on to another career too, but I am always interested to see what people move to from TCM.
I have seen a lot more career changes out of TCM ever since AHPRA regulated the industry for "safety" and left dry needling out of the deal.
smart lover
ambrose
Forum Newbie

Postby jhonpointing » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:12 pm

The health condition depends predominantly on the amount of sleep one has regularly. If you are having less sleep everyday then go for Acupuncture, to boost the level of hibernation gradually.
jhonpointing

Return to Acupuncture Discussion Forum